For websites that have a history of webmaster warning or penalty, advanced link cleanup is hassle-free and provides up to 7,500 historical backlinks and a removal of 600 links.
Link Cleanup: For 7,500 links or less
- One reconsideration request on website penalty after link detox.
- We analyze all active backlinks and create a thorough audit, identifying all toxic backlinks and domains that must be removed.
- Reach out to all domain webmasters in your toxic backlink portfolio and request the removal of said links.
- We use the Google Disavow tool for links that are not removed through manual outreach within 30 days.
- Includes: Google Search Console setup (if needed), Link Assessment Report, Link Removal Report, Content Quality Evaluation, On-Page Testing and Google On-Page Violation Testing.
- Download backlinks from Webmaster
- Run LinkDetox.com
- Classify Toxic links list
- Run Rmoov.com tool
- Remove toxic backlinks
- Clear view of backlink make up
- Qualifying each backlinks health
- Anchor text extraction
- Risk level analysis
- URL trust factor assessment
- C Class Sub Net Diversity
- Link Percentage Risk Evaluation
- In Link URL Inclusion Report
- Exportable backlinks list to Excel
- Raw data backlink list
Link Clean Up Tools
- Without an active webmaster warning
- No manual penalties
- More than 2000 but less than 7,500 historical backlinks
- Less than 1000 legacy domains
- Link Building Years: more than 3 but less than 5
- Remove up to 600 links
Setup, Review, and Campaign Process
- 3 Day Preliminary Backlink Analysis
- Google Webmaster Tools
- GWT Link Extraction and Analysis
- Enrollment into Detox
- Link Toxicity Review
- @Domain E-mail Registration
- RMOOV Account Setup
- Campaign Launch
- Link Removal Report Analysis
- Disavow File Creation
Google Search Console on Page Testing
- On Page Google Violation Testing
- Look at 1 page for spam violations
- Content Quality Evaluation
- Link Assessment Report
- Link Removal Report
- .txt Disavow File Inclusion